Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Car Salon Android Game v1.2.1 Download

>Share
My Car Salon Android Game v1.2.1
My Car Salon is a specifically for the mystery of the Car design of simulation game. In this game players play car boss of beauty salon, help the customer's car maintenance for refueling, analysis, wash the car services, and can be a bit early and busy here, the heaviest if customer satisfaction, of course, to provide more manpower and improve equipment!

My Car Salon AndroidMy Car Salon Android Game
My Car Salon Android Game v1.2.1
Mainly by the game to upgrade the equipment and make gold provide more hands, suggest that we provide more first hand is given priority to, or can't cope with a large number of customer, enough people and strength to improve equipment. Now, the garage big started, hurriedly call workers in place now. Bright reflection gold in the wave to you.
My Car Salon Android Game v1.2.1

Download Android Game Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment